TreeThinker operates Sharney Bridge Farm; converting former cattle grazing land in West Oxfordshire into a rich, permaculture farm.
Our farm demonstrates how permaculture can help to revitalise the British countryside; providing ample produce, whilst caring for the environment. TreeThinker works with nature to grow produce using methods including:
- Mulching (green manure)
- No dig growing
- Rainwater harvesting
- Making use of plants traditionally considered weeds
We are proud to be a member of the:
Our mission is to:
- Grow tea and other produce in accordance with sustainability principles
- Provide education on changes that can help people to live more sustainably
- Promote permaculture techniques
- Rescue animals from unethical conditions
10% of all profits go to the British Hen Welfare Trust.
TreeThinker is a limited company, registered in the United Kingdom – Company number: 10884934. TreeThinker is a member of the Permaculture association and the landworkers’ alliance.